lundi 3 septembre 2007

My presentation


My name is Manon and I am seventeen years old.I come from Switzerland and I was born in Geneva.I am a single child.My father is a fireman and my mother is a teacher in elementary school.At home I have three cats.I have blond hair and brown eyes.I am small.



At school,I am in second grade at Nicolas-Bouvier.

I like French,English,German and Spanish but I hate maths and all science.



I like dancing and singing.I like going to the swimmig-pool with my friends too.

On Saturdays,I love going shopping with my friends and,then,we hang out in a bar or in a café.



On vacation,I like relaxing,watching movies,meeting friends to talk,going shopping,listening to music and sleeping in the morning.I like going to the lake side too.I love cooking.



In general,my favorite color is pink and I like chocolate and tigers.I like meeting people as well.

Aucun commentaire: